24. Resource person in the national level faculty developement program on "UPGRADING TEACHING AND RESEARCH SKILLS IN MANAGEMENT THROUGH EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES. My topic of delivery is "Augmented Reality in Learning environment" on 21st May, 2022. The program is organized by Department of Business Administration, Aurora's PG College, Hyderabad.
23. Resource person in the national workshop on "Technology Enhanced learning using AR/VR" organized by Department of CSE, School of Engineering and Technology, The Assam Kaziranga University on 4th & 5th May, 2022. My topic of delivery was "Digital Twin on 5G: Kickstarts the 4th industrial revolution".
22. Delivered keynote speech on "Experience the future through Augmented Reality" in 3rd international conference on "Contents, Computing Communication ICCCC-2022" organized by the Matorshi College of Engineering and Research on 26th February, 2022
21. Delivered invited talk on "Design Thinking and Application" in 2nd orientation session organized by the Kaziranga University, Assam for the mantee institutes on 29th January, 2022. The perticipating mantee institues are Manipur Technical university, NIT Manipur, St. Admunds college Meghalaya, Biswanath College Assam.
20. Delivered invited talk on "Protect your innovation through IPR" in a orientation session organized by the Kaziranga University, Assam for the mantee institutes on 12th January, 2022. The perticipating mantee institues are Manipur Technical university, NIT Manipur, St. Admunds college Meghalaya, Biswanath College Assam.
19. Delivered keynote apeech on "Experience the future through Augmented Reality" in CSI sponsored two weeks international faculty developement program on "Emerging Concepts in modern computational systems" on 5th January, 2022 organised by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Brainware University
18. Delivered talk on "Utilization and deployment of public cloud infrastructure" on 15th December, 2021 jointly organised by Product and Innovation cell and Centre for incubation, Adamas University
17. Invited lecture on "Harnessing the power of AI" in AICTE sponsored one week short term training program on "Recent Advancement in AI and Machine Learning" Phase II on 29th October, 2021 organised by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Kaziranga University.
16. Invited lecture on "Rethinking education in an age of digitalization and disruption Computer education in the framework of national education policy 2020" in AICTE sponsored one week short term training program on "Recent Advancement in AI and Machine Learning" on 6th October, 2021 organised by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Kaziranga University.
15. Given invited lecture on "Attaining Outcome-based learning through mapping of program outcome and Course Outcome" organized by MIT World Peace University on 24.07.21
13. Given invited lectures on "Research Challenge and opportunities in Public Cloud Domain" in the faculty development program "Research trends in Computer Engineering and Information Technology(RTCEIT-2021) organized by Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Engineering, Pune on 5th January 2021.
12. Given invited lecture on "Cloud IOT Integration" at Brainware University on 3rd October 2020.
9. Webinars on "Harnessing the power of AI" on 29.05.20.
8. Series of webinars on "Cloud Computing and Virtualization", "Cloud Computing Architecture and deployment model" and "Live project demo in Cloud Computing" on 25.04.20, 02.05.20 and 03.05.20 at Narula Institute of Technology.
7. Organized seminar and given an invited talk on “Innovation in Disruptive Technologies” on 12th -13th of February 2020 at JB College, Jorhat.
6. Invited talk in "Seminar on Cloud Computing" on 05th January 2019 at Kingston Educational Institute. The topic of the talk was "Cloud Computing Architecture and Deployment Model: Impact on MSME".
5. Invited talk in "Vibrant Gujrat Sartup & Technology Summit 2018" on 12th October,2018 at Gandhinagar. Theme of my talk was "Transforming Technology for Education". Other eminent speakers ware from IIT Gandhinagar, KIIT University, Nirma University, Raksha Shakti University, Gujrat University, Hindustan University, Techno India Group to name a few.
4.Invited at NIT Nagaland as a visiting faculty to take the course "Wireless Sensor Network" for the final year Electrical Engineering students of NIT Nagaland from 12th-15th March and 14th to 19th April 2018.
2.Seminar on "E-Learning through ICT: Scope and Oppertunities for AICTE approaved Institutions" on 23rd January,2014 at SRGI, Jhansi
1.One day workshop on "NPTEL" on 12th February 2012 at BITM, Shantiniketan